BOA Technology GmbH
A-5310 Mondsee, Austria
Wer wir sind:
BOA Technology, the creator of the award-winning, patented BOA Fit System, is reinventing how shoes, medical braces, and equipment performs. As BOA looks ahead to the future, there is contagious excitement radiating across our offices in the United States, Europe and Asia. We are a collaborative, growing company where details matter and customer satisfaction with our product is paramount.
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in the beautiful lake area of Salzkammergut.
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Discounts on many outdoor gear brands
- Regularly role model the Core Operating Principles to your team and others.
- Build up market expertise, understand tender and tender-like business and establish BOA in relevant tender specifications in Central Europe.
– Building up a strong network of key stakeholders within the industry
– Lead the sell-in process through creation and delivery of professional presentations
- With the support of the Commercial Manager, build the business in the workwear and tactical segment to meet 2YR and 5YR revenue plans and align model adoption and line plan commitments to our strategy
- Align BPs to BOA’s Commercial and Brand Guidelines focusing on positioning, representation, messaging as well as model commitment.
- Support planning processes with regular updates, and work with Commercial Manager to create strategic plans.
- Work with BOA’s regional trade marketing teams on product launches and trade shows.
- Perform administrative tasks such as managing our CRM platform (we use Microsoft Dynamics 365), completing required reporting, and presenting business updates to internal audiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of Sales or Account Management experience, in a similar environment
- Fluent in German & English (written & spoken)
- Exposure to and experience working with key stakeholders of purchasing departments, product development teams or retail
- Competence to collaborate and build relationships with diverse groups of people
- Comfort and experience providing presentations
- Capability to travel domestically and internationally up to 50%
- Ability and willingness to work independently with strong connectivity to the commercial team
IT’S A BONUS IF YOU HAVE
- Authentic interest and passion in assigned segments (workwear & tactical)
- Retail buying / managing experience in assigned segments
Ihnen gefällt, was Sie gelesen haben?